Los Santos High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clifton Hamilton [Security Officer]

2 posters

Go down

Clifton Hamilton [Security Officer] Empty Clifton Hamilton [Security Officer]

Post  Clifton_Hamilton Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:28 am

Staff Enrollment Application

Information
First Name: Clifton
Last Name: Hamilton
Birthdate: 29th April, 1989
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 153lbs
Home Address: N/A
Cellphone Number: 1509243
Email: clifton.hamilton(a)lsmail.com
Do you hold a valid drivers license? Yes.
Do you have a PF or a CCW: No.
Are you a citizen of the United States: I was born in England, but I am legal resident of US.

Signature: Clifton Hamilton
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Application Information
Education:

Educated at first of Churchill Gardens, London and later University of Oxford, England.

Have you ever been convicted of a felony, if so why: No.
Have you ever applied for a different government agency: No.
Have you ever worked for Los Santos High School: No.
Current employment if applicable: N/A
Previous employment if applicable: N/A

What skills do you have to bring to Los Santos High School: I am hard-working and clever man, who is seeking for the jobs, what requires guarding with great security of different places.
What are you applying for: Security Guard/Officer
At the position you're applying for, what do you think you'll be doing:

Patrol around the school.
Handling the students and visitors at entrance of school with metal detectors.
Helping help-requiring people.
Guarding of the classes in school.
Other tasks given by the security team.

Why do you want to work in Los Santos High School (must be detailed): I want make people to feel safe in school by being a guard, so people could learn their best for their possibly big future life. I feel that I need a fresh start once again, so I found the advertising that Los Santos High School is seeking for guards, so I wanted to be a guard of LS High School. I am real calm, clever, I have been real experienced for guarding before and I am real great guy. Working for Los Santos High School would be great fresh start for my life again, it would even educate me for future conflicts and more jobs. That all is for the people, who need to be real educated!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Medical Information

Major Medical Conditions: None.
Minor Medical Conditions: None.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
(( Out of Character ))

First Name: Karl
Geographical Location & Timezone: Estonia, GMT +2

How much time will you put into Los Santos High School: About two-five hours depending on my school. I am mostly active on Fridays and Saturdays.
How long have you been roleplaying on SA-MP: About 6-7 years.
When did you join LSRP: About 4-5 months ago.
Why would you like to join Los Santos High School: I'd like to join Los Santos High School,  because it's open again and I would enjoy working here for first time.

Do you have the ability to speak and receive English language all the way: I have ability to speak English very good.

List alternate characters if any: Emma Cole
Screenshots of Admin Records for all characters:
Spoiler:

Anything you'd like to state before making the application: I have nothing else to add here.

Signature:
Clifton Hamilton

Last edited by Clifton_Hamilton on Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clifton_Hamilton

Back to top Go down

Clifton Hamilton [Security Officer] Empty Re: Clifton Hamilton [Security Officer]

Post  Randal_Johnson Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:03 pm

(( Before this goes any further, would you be willing to apply for a CCW? ))
Randal_Johnson
Randal_Johnson
Superintendent
Superintendent

https://high-ls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Clifton Hamilton [Security Officer] Empty Re: Clifton Hamilton [Security Officer]

Post  Clifton_Hamilton Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:32 pm

(( Well, I can try to do it, but is it required? ))

Clifton_Hamilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Clifton_Hamilton Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:02 pm

Nevermind about the law-breaking, I found out that criminal record was clean.

Clifton_Hamilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Randal_Johnson Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:54 pm

(( Not required. But it'd be good to have something a guard would. ))

Clifton Hamilton [Security Officer] Title_zpse7861d9e-1
_________________________________________________________________________________________

UNDER REVIEW
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Mr. Hamilton

This is to inform you that your application has been received by the LSHS Management Team. Your application is currently under REVIEW.

Yours Sincerely
Randal Johnson

Superintendent
Randal_Johnson
Randal_Johnson
Superintendent
Superintendent

Back to top Go down

Post  Clifton_Hamilton Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:41 pm

(( CCW license being accepted takes time, I guess so, because there is few already up about week and it haven't been viewed an officer, so seems that it's not worth to make ))

Clifton_Hamilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Randal_Johnson Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:30 pm

(( A PF works. ))

Clifton Hamilton [Security Officer] Title_zpse7861d9e-1

ACCEPTED
Dear Mr. Hamilton

This is to inform you that your application has been received by the LSHS Management Team. We have decided to ACCEPT your application to Los Santos High School.

You have been offered the position of a SECURITY GUARD. If you are unhappy with this offer, please contact us.

Yours Sincerely,
Randal Johnson
Superintendent
Randal_Johnson
Randal_Johnson
Superintendent
Superintendent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down