Los Santos High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Staff] Frank Laroux [ACCEPTED]

3 posters

Go down

[Staff] Frank Laroux [ACCEPTED] Empty [Staff] Frank Laroux [ACCEPTED]

Post  Frank_Laroux Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:42 pm

Staff Enrollment Application

Information
First Name: Frank
Last Name: Laroux
Birthdate: 7 March, 1990
Home Address: Marina Complex Apartments
Cellphone Number: 1526505
Email: ronn.b @outlook.com
Do you hold a valid drivers license? Yes
Do you have a PF or a CCW: Yes.
Are you a citizen of the United States: Yes, NY

Signature: Frank.L
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Application Information
Education: Elementary&High School: Amherst College. University: Harvard University.
Have you ever been convicted of a felony, if so why: No.
Have you ever applied for a different government agency: No.
Have you ever worked for Los Santos High School: No, but I've worked as a professor at New York High School back in my hometown.
Current employment if applicable: I'm currently unemployed.
Previous employment if applicable: Businessman/Trader with vehicles.

What skills do you have to bring to Los Santos High School:Public Speaking, making students more free to talk and being able to talk in a big public, and many more ways about Public Speaking to come.
What are you applying for: Public Speaking

Why do you want to work in Los Santos High School (150 words):Even as a kid, I always wanted to become a public speaker. As a kid, my teacher would always say to me: "Go ahead talk to our class, teach our class what you know". When I finished high school, went to a University, I've finished Public Speaking/Politics there. I always wanted to work as a Teacher/Professor. I got my chance to work while I was living in New York. I experienced it a little. I always would meet with students first, then I would make them able to stay free in my class, and I would always say to them that we are a family together. As a Public Speaking teacher, students have to talk a lot, give speeches. My goal is making them all free to talk in front of the classroom, in front of the whole school, even maybe one day in front of a huge public. Everyone got their freedom of SPEECH! We need one too.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Medical Information

Major Medical Conditions: N/A
Minor Medical Conditions: N/A
__________________________________________________________________________________________
(( Out of Character ))

First Name:Ron
Geographical Location & Timezone: (UTC+01:00)

Signature:Ron Breznica

Frank_Laroux
Teachers
Teachers

Back to top Go down

[Staff] Frank Laroux [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: [Staff] Frank Laroux [ACCEPTED]

Post  David_Willis Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:35 pm

[Staff] Frank Laroux [ACCEPTED] Title_zpse7861d9e-1
_________________________________________________________________________________________

UNDER REVIEW
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Mr Laroux,

This is to inform you that your application has been received by the LSHS Management Team. Your application is currently under REVIEW.

Yours Sincerely,
David Willis

Human Resources Manager
David_Willis
David_Willis
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Randal_Johnson Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:54 pm

[Staff] Frank Laroux [ACCEPTED] Title_zpse7861d9e-1

ACCEPTED
Dear Mr. Laroux

This is to inform you that your application has been received by the LSHS Management Team. We have decided to ACCEPT your application to Los Santos High School.

Yours Sincerely,
Randal Johnson
Superintendent
Randal_Johnson
Randal_Johnson
Superintendent
Superintendent

https://high-ls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content