Los Santos High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Staff] Mike Laroux [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down

[Staff] Mike Laroux [Accepted] Empty [Staff] Mike Laroux [Accepted]

Post  Mike_Laroux Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:43 pm

Staff Enrollment Application

Information
First Name:  Mike
Last Name:  Laroux
Birthdate: 5 June, 1992
Home Address: Marina Complex Apartments
Cellphone Number:  1527645
Email: donbreznica @outlook.com
Do you hold a valid drivers license? Yes.
Do you have a PF or a CCW:  Yes
Are you a citizen of the United States:  Yes, NY

Signature:  Mike.L
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Application Information
Education: Elementary&High School:  Amherst College. University: Harvard University
Have you ever been convicted of a felony, if so why: No
Have you ever applied for a different government agency: No.
Have you ever worked for Los Santos High School: No, but but i've worked as a Art professor.
Current employment if applicable: Currently unemployed.
Previous employment if applicable: Making Art pictures and exposing them in public for sale.

What skills do you have to bring to Los Santos High School: Art skills, i will bring new ways of art, learning them about the history of art, and teaching them how to draw.
What are you applying for: Art teacher.

Why do you want to work in Los Santos High School (150 words): I worked in a New York elemetary school. My passion is Art, when i was kid i always wanted to draw, i love the Art class, learning about Art's history.I always would talk to my students, introduce themselves, and i would teach them everything about Art, the history of art, how to draw different kind of things. They need to come prepared to class, and love art. I love teaching people about art, art makes you happy, you can express your feelings by drawing. I want people to love art more. Life is art. I experienced art in a elementary school in New York, and now i came to this beautiful place called Los Santos, at this moment im jobless, i dont have a job, i always loved to be a tacher, and im exited to teach the High Schoolers about art, and the arts history. I love art and i want to introduce art infront of Los Santos new generation.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Medical Information

Major Medical Conditions: N/A
Minor Medical Conditions: N/A
__________________________________________________________________________________________
(( Out of Character ))

First Name: Don
Geographical Location & Timezone: (UTC+01:00)

Signature:  Don.Breznica

Last edited by Rocky_Goodwin on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accepted)

Mike_Laroux
Teachers
Teachers

Back to top Go down

[Staff] Mike Laroux [Accepted] Empty Re: [Staff] Mike Laroux [Accepted]

Post  David_Willis Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:36 pm

[Staff] Mike Laroux [Accepted] Title_zpse7861d9e-1
_________________________________________________________________________________________

UNDER REVIEW
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Mr Laroux,

This is to inform you that your application has been received by the LSHS Management Team. Your application is currently under REVIEW.

Yours Sincerely,
David Willis

Human Resources Manager
David_Willis
David_Willis
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Randal_Johnson Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:50 pm

[Staff] Mike Laroux [Accepted] Title_zpse7861d9e-1

ACCEPTED
Dear Mr. Laroux

This is to inform you that your application has been received by the LSHS Management Team. We have decided to ACCEPT your application to Los Santos High School.

Yours Sincerely,
Randal Johnson
Superintendent
Randal_Johnson
Randal_Johnson
Superintendent
Superintendent

https://high-ls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content