Los Santos High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andi Uki Biology teacher

2 posters

Go down

Andi Uki Biology teacher Empty Andi Uki Biology teacher

Post  Andi_Uki Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:30 pm

First Name: Andi
Last Name:Uki
Birthdate:6/9/1987
Home Address:Los Santos | East LS.

Cellphone Number:1505315
Email:N/A
Do you hold a valid drivers license?Yes.
Do you have a PF or a CCW:No.
Are you a citizen of the United States:Yes.

Signature: A. Uki

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Application Information
Education:Educated at Harvard for biology. My selected courses were: on Germany to explore German insects,France and Russia.
Have you ever been convicted of a felony, if so why: None.
Have you ever applied for a different government agency: No.
Have you ever worked for Los Santos High School:No.
Current employment if applicable Driver.
Previous employment if applicable: N/A.

What skills do you have to bring to Los Santos High School:I'm going to present to my students biology what I have discovered,what I saw on the world,how fun is to study biology.
What are you applying for:IT teacher or head of, in any of my skills.

Why do you want to work in Los Santos High School (150 words):
Los Santos High school is a chance to share and provide the knowledge I have learned over the studies.Now I can worked my real job that I have been dreamed since I finished my studies.I think that these students need a biology teacher to explain how is to be a biology teacher
I personally think that the students are often been taught a subject that is purely based off assignment briefs and boring end results however this can all be voided by simply changing the assignment into a real life situation, perhaps even going on trips to get the students more involved with the real life working world.

I can bring very good lessons that this city could do with having and bringing a new generation of educated kids to Los Santos, perhaps making this city the best in terms of students going on to being something.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Medical Information

Major Medical Conditions: N/A
Minor Medical Conditions: N/A
__________________________________________________________________________________________
(( Out of Character ))

First Name: Andi
Geographical Location & Timezone:EUROPE.

Signature:
A. Uki

Andi_Uki
Teachers
Teachers

Back to top Go down

Andi Uki Biology teacher Empty Re: Andi Uki Biology teacher

Post  Randal_Johnson Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:35 pm

Andi Uki Biology teacher Title_zpse7861d9e-1
_________________________________________________________________________________________

ACCEPTED
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Mr. Uki

This is to inform you that your application has been received by the LSHS Management Team. We have decided to ACCEPT your application to Los Santos High School.

Yours Sincerely,
Randal Johnson

Superintendent
Randal_Johnson
Randal_Johnson
Superintendent
Superintendent

https://high-ls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down