Los Santos High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaquez Barnes [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

Jaquez Barnes [ACCEPTED] Empty Jaquez Barnes [ACCEPTED]

Post  Jaquez_Barnes Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:42 pm

Staff Enrollment Application

Information
First Name: Jaquez
Last Name: Barnes
Birthdate: 08/11/1990
Home Address: 1342 Strawberry Avenue
Cellphone Number: 1288868
Email: J.barnes300@lsmail. net
Do you hold a valid drivers license? Yes.
Do you have a PF or a CCW: No.
Are you a citizen of the United States: Yes.

Signature: Jaquez Barnes
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Application Information
Education: Bachelor in computer science, computer engineering, web development, and working on my bachelor in marketing.
Have you ever been convicted of a felony, if so why: Never.
Have you ever applied for a different government agency: Yes, Los Santos Police Department.
Have you ever worked for Los Santos High School: No.
Current employment if applicable Part-time web designer
Previous employment if applicable: Mechanic

What skills do you have to bring to Los Santos High School:
What are you applying for: Computer Teacher

Why do you want to work in Los Santos High School (150 words): I want to work at Los Santos High School becuase I want the children to learn the value of a dollar, and the simple tools for success to learn them to a better future. I also want to take the skills I have learned from college and pass it on to the students as they will need it to carry themselves if they want to find employment  the focus on computers and electronics. I would like to bring education to the school with a new teaching practice and be a role model for the students  and even more staff members that haven't learn much about computers. along with teaching the computer course I could teach them some marketing practice, such as the stock market and banking to help them practice become that adult that they always wanted to be. I'm sure that the students will take the course with care and take the time to learn everything from it, allowing it an extra credit to make it to graduation.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Medical Information

Major Medical Conditions: N/A
Minor Medical Conditions: N/A
__________________________________________________________________________________________
(( Out of Character ))

First Name: Alex
Geographical Location & Timezone: GMT -6 USA

Signature:Jaquez Barnes

Jaquez_Barnes
Teachers
Teachers

Back to top Go down

Jaquez Barnes [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Jaquez Barnes [ACCEPTED]

Post  Randal_Johnson Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Jaquez Barnes [ACCEPTED] Title_zpse7861d9e-1
_________________________________________________________________________________________

UNDER REVIEW
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Mr. Barnes

This is to inform you that your application has been received by the LSHS Management Team. Your application is currently under REVIEW.

Yours Sincerely
Randal Johnson

Superintendent
Randal_Johnson
Randal_Johnson
Superintendent
Superintendent

https://high-ls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Randal_Johnson Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Jaquez Barnes [ACCEPTED] Title_zpse7861d9e-1

ACCEPTED
Dear Mr. Barnes

This is to inform you that your application has been received by the LSHS Management Team. We have decided to ACCEPT your application to Los Santos High School.

Yours Sincerely,
Randal Johnson

Superintendent
Randal_Johnson
Randal_Johnson
Superintendent
Superintendent

https://high-ls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content