Los Santos High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benjamin_Grant [Student Enrollment]

2 posters

Go down

Benjamin_Grant [Student Enrollment] Empty Benjamin_Grant [Student Enrollment]

Post  Benjamin_Grant Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Student Enrollment Application

Information
First Name:Benjamin
Last Name:Grant
Birthdate: 04/07/1999
Home Address: Apartment 21, Almeda Downs.
Cellphone Number:1167597
Guardian Telephone Number if Applicable: N/A
Guardian/Parent Email if Applicable: N/A

Student Signature: Benz G^rant
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Medical Information

Major Medical Conditions: None.
Minor Medical Conditions: Frequent migranes.
Any conditions that will need an inhalant or a pill during school: YES, the above. (Pills)
__________________________________________________________________________________________
(( Out of Character ))

First Name: Jason
Geographical Location & Timezone: GMT

Agreement

I agree to take responsibility to any roleplay, good or bad, that I do in Los Santos High School. I also agree to roleplay realistically and the best I can, and take responsibility for any brawl-provoking or any trolling, etc. I agree to accept any punishment for a rule I have broken, and to take my punishment fully. I agree to be admin kicked, admin jailed, or even banned by an administrator if necessary.

Signature:BALTICA$$NIGGA
Benjamin_Grant
Benjamin_Grant
Students
Students

Back to top Go down

Benjamin_Grant [Student Enrollment] Empty Re: Benjamin_Grant [Student Enrollment]

Post  Jebediah_Clarkson Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Benjamin_Grant [Student Enrollment] Title_zpse7861d9e-1
_________________________________________________________________________________________

ENROLLED
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Benjamin Grant,

This is to inform you that your application has been received by the LSHS Management Team. We have decided to officially ENROLL you into Los Santos High School. Your student ID will be sent to you. It is: 113.

Other Notes - I hope to be seeing you around the campus soon, Mr. Grant. We're always looking for bright young minds to be enrolled into our school and seek for higher education, hopefully if you're athletic you will go out for many of our wonderful sports that we have to offer at this school and take an active role or make use of our religious program and confessions.

Yours Sincerely,
Archbishop Jebediah Clarkson XXVI

On Campus Chaplain/Minister.
Jebediah_Clarkson
Jebediah_Clarkson
Chaplain
Chaplain

Back to top Go down