Los Santos High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antwan Stockwell [Student Enrollment]

2 posters

Go down

Antwan Stockwell [Student Enrollment]  Empty Antwan Stockwell [Student Enrollment]

Post  Antwan Stockwell Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:38 am

Student Enrollment Application

Information
First Name: Antwan
Last Name: Stockwell
Birthdate:24/09/1995
Home Address: Harmony Oaks, Apt 14
Cellphone Number: 242000
Guardian Telephone Number if Applicable: 1-800-342412
Guardian/Parent Email if Applicable: AuntMae@LosSantos.com

Student Signature: ____________________________________________________________________________________________
Medical Information

Major Medical Conditions: N/A
Minor Medical Conditions: N/A
Any conditions that will need an inhalant or a pill during school: N/A__________________________________________________________________________________________
(( Out of Character ))

First Name: Buck Buck
Geographical Location & Timezone: The Bahamas ,GMT-8

Agreement

I agree to take responsibility to any roleplay, good or bad, that I do in Los Santos High School. I also agree to roleplay realistically and the best I can, and take responsibility for any brawl-provoking or any trolling, etc. I agree to accept any punishment for a rule I have broken, and to take my punishment fully. I agree to be admin kicked, admin jailed, or even banned by an administrator if necessary.

Signature: Antwan Stockwell /Buck Buck (TheSavage)

Antwan Stockwell
Students
Students

Back to top Go down

Antwan Stockwell [Student Enrollment]  Empty Re: Antwan Stockwell [Student Enrollment]

Post  Randal_Johnson Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:30 pm

Antwan Stockwell [Student Enrollment]  Title_zpse7861d9e-1
_________________________________________________________________________________________

ENROLLED
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Antwan Stockwell

This is to inform you that your application has been received by the LSHS Management Team. We have decided to officially ENROLL you into Los Santos High School. Your student ID will be sent to you. It is: 078

Yours Sincerely,
Randal Johnson

Superintendent
Randal_Johnson
Randal_Johnson
Superintendent
Superintendent

https://high-ls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down